What is Cybersecurity?
Cybersecurity is a broad term, but in short, it is the protection of internet-connected systems from cyberattacks. These systems could include various hardware, software, and applications.
Key Benefits & Features of Cybersecurity
Comprehensive Vulnerability Scanning
Our Comprehensive Vulnerability Scanning
identifies where you might be vulnerable.
- Scanning of Your Critical Assets
- Weakness & Vulnerability Checks
- Routine Reporting with Actionable Insights
Dark Web Monitoring
Your company’s sensitive information could be
for sale on the Dark Web. With our
comprehensive Dark Web monitoring,
we can identify any red flags before
they become a much larger issue.
- Identifies Stolen Credentials
- Provides Proactive Cybersecurity Screening
- Extensive Reporting
Managed Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Keep your accounts secured with Multi-Factor
Authentication. MFA adds an
extra security step in your login process to
block any unauthorized users from your
- Unique One Time Passwords for Each Login
- Support for Your Mobile Workforce
- Increased End-User Security
Remembering multiple, intricate passwords
can be difficult. To keep your organization’s
passwords secure, we offer a centralized
password management tool.
- Hassle-Free Logins
- Secure Password Storage
- Convenient Password Sharing
Enterprise Security Awareness
The last line of defense in preventing a
cyberattack is your employees. That’s why we
believe in the importance of ongoing phishing
tests and training to keep your staff informed
- Ongoing Phishing Education & Testing
- Customized Tests of Your Environment
- Phish-Prone Percentage Reports
Worried about IT compliance? Our
all-encompassing compliance service scans
and reports your information to keep your
systems secure and updated for your next
- Provides Predefined Compliance Reports
- Optimizes IT Compliance Operations
- Decreases Compliance Security Risks
Technology will always have vulnerabilities.
With a patch management plan in place, you
can rest easy as your applications are
consistently protected with the latest updates.
- Anti-Virus & Anti-Spyware Protection
- Operating System Security
- Complete Reporting & Alerting Capabilities
- Rapid & Single Deployment
- Improved Endpoint Performance & End-User Productivity